Friday, February 20, 2009

Ryan Pyle Blog: My New Website (www.ryanpyle.com)

Hello,

Every couple of years I like to update my website. Some folks out there might ask which website? I know it can be a bit confusing. I have several websites: one site is my ARCHIVE where all of my images are hosted, that's run by PhotoShelter; I also run this blog and link a lot of work to facebook as well. But the site I've just recently updated is my portfolio sight, or my standard www.ryanpyle.com site.

My reasons for updating are several, it's always good to bring in a fresh look every now and then. I also wanted to update it with recent work, bio and contact information. I feel strongly that when you live in a remote part of the world, far away from London, Paris and New York it's important to have a strong online presence, so that editors and potential clients can get a good feel for who you are and what kinds of work you are doing.

So, if you feel inclined I might be humble enough to suggest that you take a quick peak: www.ryanpyle.com. Comments and suggestions are more than welcome, either personally to my email address or here on the comments section of the blog. I appreciate your time.

www.ryanpyle.com.

As an aside, my www.ryanpyle.com website was designed by Jon at JH Design. His contact details are: Email: jhdesign.sh@gmail.com. Jon is based in Shanghai and he is a very skilled web designer and does a significant amount of corporate web design, graphic design, advertisements and the like. He comes highly recommended.

--
Cheers,

Ryan Pyle
Photographer
ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Archive: http://archive.ryanpyle.com
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

This is Ryan Pyle. I appreciate you adding a comment to my blog and I hope that this space has offered you something useful and interesting. I look forward to staying in touch and I'm glad you took the time to comment.

Ryan Pyle
ryan@ryanpyle.com
www.ryanpyle.com