Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ryan Pyle Blog: How a Story Breaks in China by BBC

Hello,

I wanted to point to this excellent blog by James Reynolds, of the BBC, about how a story breaks in China. An excellent insight to journalism in China. The breaking story in question is in regards to a van that caught fire with three men in it today in Beijing near Tiananmen Square, Check the STORY HERE.

--
Ryan Pyle
Photographer
ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Archive: http://archive.ryanpyle.com
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

This is Ryan Pyle. I appreciate you adding a comment to my blog and I hope that this space has offered you something useful and interesting. I look forward to staying in touch and I'm glad you took the time to comment.

Ryan Pyle
ryan@ryanpyle.com
www.ryanpyle.com