Thursday, September 03, 2009

Ryan Pyle Blog: Outside Magazine "Toughest Shot"


Hello.

I just wanted to write and say that I'm very honored to be included in this years: Outside Magazine "Toughest Shot Issue". While I am not exactly sure that my work was as "tough" as some of the other photographers images, I am excited to be included on their list. And just so you know, Christopher Anderson almost drowned on a boat full of Hatian immigrants to get his shot, I only had to walk for a couple of days at altitude; seems I'm on the soft side of the list. :)

LINK: Click Here

Other notable photographers included are:
Paolo Marchesi | Nicky Bonne | Camille Seaman | Jason Florio | Jeff Hutchens | Ryan Pyle | John Huet | Philipp Engelhorn | Christopher LaMarca | Joshua Paul | Matthieu Paley | Mark Fisher | Chris Anderson | Antonin Kratochvil

--
Ryan Pyle
Photographer
ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Archive: http://archive.ryanpyle.com
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

This is Ryan Pyle. I appreciate you adding a comment to my blog and I hope that this space has offered you something useful and interesting. I look forward to staying in touch and I'm glad you took the time to comment.

Ryan Pyle
ryan@ryanpyle.com
www.ryanpyle.com