Friday, March 27, 2009

Ryan Pyle Blog: New Work, WSJ: China Slowdown Stunts Entrepreneurs


Hello,

I recently had the chance to work with the WSJ on a story about Tony Yu, an entrepreneur who helped both international and domestic companies prepare their China based factories for manufacturing. He was an engineer by trade and for the last ten years he rode the high wave of Foreign Direct Investment and a booming economy. Today that investment has all but stopped. The boom has been traded in for bust. Tony's multi-million dollar a year company that he built from scratch is no sitting idle. With no new factories and no new investment comes no business.

My description fails to compare to the words of James Areddy, who wrote the article. Below is a link to the full story and photo slide show.

LINK: WSJ Story Link


--

Ryan Pyle
Photographer
ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Archive: http://archive.ryanpyle.com
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

This is Ryan Pyle. I appreciate you adding a comment to my blog and I hope that this space has offered you something useful and interesting. I look forward to staying in touch and I'm glad you took the time to comment.

Ryan Pyle
ryan@ryanpyle.com
www.ryanpyle.com