Sunday, March 01, 2009

Ryan Pyle Blog: Lecture Schedule in Toronto

Hello,

I just wanted to write and let folks now i'll be in Toronto from Monday March 2nd to Friday March 6th. I'm also very pleased to announce that I'll be lecturing during that week, below is a schedule. There should be a few extra seats available and the professors of each class have mentioned that a few guests can come and visit if they would like.

As a note: the final engagement on Friday is a 1 hour lecture and a 1 hour photo exhibition on color photo journalism work that deal with some of the tough changes that China is going through.

1) Monday March 2 2009
10AM to 1PM
Ryerson University Journalism School
Topic: "Reporting from China"
Room #: 102 (an extra about 10 seats)
The International Living Learning Centre
240 Jarvis St.
Toronto, ON


2) Wednesday March 4 2009
NOON to 2PM
University of Toronto - University College
"Modern China: Change in China"
Room #: UC179 (an extra 20 seats)


3) Friday March 6 2009
4PM to 6PM
University of Toronto
Political Change in China Conference
Topic: Lens on China
Munk Centre
South House (No Empty Seats - Completely Full)
Vivian and David Campbell Conference Facility
1 Devonshire Place
Toronto, ON

I'll be back in Toronto in August '09 for a gallery exhibition, more details on that coming soon.

--
Cheers,

Ryan Pyle
Photographer
ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Archive: http://archive.ryanpyle.com
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

This is Ryan Pyle. I appreciate you adding a comment to my blog and I hope that this space has offered you something useful and interesting. I look forward to staying in touch and I'm glad you took the time to comment.

Ryan Pyle
ryan@ryanpyle.com
www.ryanpyle.com