Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ryan Pyle Blog: PDN Photo of the Day


Hello.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to share some work with everyone. PDN Magazine has published a selection of my Chinese Turkestan project on their Photo of the Day blog. While the images are displayed the multimedia piece that I have prepared as been linked to. Please be sure to check out the links below:

Photo LINK: PDN Photo of the Day

Multimedia LINK: YouTube Audio Slide Show

ps. If you enjoy reading this blog, please do become an official follower.

--
Ryan Pyle
Photographer
ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Archive: http://archive.ryanpyle.com
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

This is Ryan Pyle. I appreciate you adding a comment to my blog and I hope that this space has offered you something useful and interesting. I look forward to staying in touch and I'm glad you took the time to comment.

Ryan Pyle
ryan@ryanpyle.com
www.ryanpyle.com