Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Ryan Pyle Blog: Photolife Magazine Spotlight

Hello.

Photolife magazine is the big photography industry magazine in Canada and this month I was in their spotlight as part of their "Focus on Canadians" section. While it is true, I am Canadian, I have never actually seen a copy of this magazine and only peeked at the online edition a few times. But the folks there are very nice and seem to have their finger on the pulse of not just Canadian photography but the international scene.

Anyways, very excited to have a little exposure and very glad they asked me to be included. Links below.

SPOTLIGHT LINK: Photolife Magazine Link

Photolife Newsletter: LINK

--
Ryan Pyle
Photographer
ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Archive: http://archive.ryanpyle.com
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

This is Ryan Pyle. I appreciate you adding a comment to my blog and I hope that this space has offered you something useful and interesting. I look forward to staying in touch and I'm glad you took the time to comment.

Ryan Pyle
ryan@ryanpyle.com
www.ryanpyle.com