Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ryan Pyle Blog: Print Media Relationships

Hello.

A friend of mine recently introduced a series of short movies on YouTube that are pretty hilarious.

I wanted to share them with you all. The person uploading the video is Mr. Trotty57. Not sure if this person is also the creator or not. There are several hilarious videos depicting classic relationships between editors and photographers and writers. If you are in the industry, it should provide a giggle.

Follow This Link.

--
Ryan Pyle
Photographer
ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Archive: http://archive.ryanpyle.com
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

This is Ryan Pyle. I appreciate you adding a comment to my blog and I hope that this space has offered you something useful and interesting. I look forward to staying in touch and I'm glad you took the time to comment.

Ryan Pyle
ryan@ryanpyle.com
www.ryanpyle.com