Monday, October 26, 2009

Ryan Pyle Blog: Global Post - Hakka Houses


Hello.

I'm very pleased to say that my Hakka Apartment feature from Fujian, China got a nice SPREAD
in the online magazine GLOBAL POST.

Global post seem to be making strides at becoming a formidable force in online news. They have a strong collection of contributors, as well as a decent budget and a great group of editors.

This will hopefully help balance the landscape between print and online magazines and help offer up a new venue for writing and photography. Fingers crossed they keep it at. I would love to be able to blog about further posts.

Click SPREAD for a link to my work.


--
Ryan Pyle
Photographer
ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Archive: http://archive.ryanpyle.com
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

This is Ryan Pyle. I appreciate you adding a comment to my blog and I hope that this space has offered you something useful and interesting. I look forward to staying in touch and I'm glad you took the time to comment.

Ryan Pyle
ryan@ryanpyle.com
www.ryanpyle.com