Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ryan Pyle Blog: Gongga Work on Travel Photographer Blog

Hello,

Tewfic el-Sawy runs a lovely TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG that covers some of the most interesting travel and documentary photography being created by talented images makers from all corners of the world.

Today I'm pleased to let you know that The Travel Photographer is running a nice little SLIDE SHOW of my work from Gongga Shan, work at was included as an honorable mention in this years Banff Rocky Mountain Culture Awards. It's always nice to see an imbedded slideshow and a wider variety of images, I hope you agree.

Be sure to keep an eye on the Travel Photographer Blog over the coming months. Lots of quality photography sure to come.

--
Cheers,

Ryan Pyle
Photographer
ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Archive: http://archive.ryanpyle.com
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

This is Ryan Pyle. I appreciate you adding a comment to my blog and I hope that this space has offered you something useful and interesting. I look forward to staying in touch and I'm glad you took the time to comment.

Ryan Pyle
ryan@ryanpyle.com
www.ryanpyle.com