Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ryan Pyle Blog: Losing Interest

Hello.

When I started blogging, back several years ago I was passionate and dilligent. Needless to say things have changed.

With the introduction of social media I feel that services like Facebook and Twitter allow me to express my opinions and feelings on a more regular basis and often with "real time" feedback. So, I had to ask the question a few weeks back: should I continue to blog? The answer was yes, but much less regular. I'll continue to blog when I have something long and profound to say, which is rare to say the least.

Until I can muster up the prose to write something interesting, I'll continue to babble and amuse on my social media pages: You can follow me on Facebook & Twitter for more regular updates.


--
Ryan Pyle
Photographer
ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Archive: http://archive.ryanpyle.com
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

This is Ryan Pyle. I appreciate you adding a comment to my blog and I hope that this space has offered you something useful and interesting. I look forward to staying in touch and I'm glad you took the time to comment.

Ryan Pyle
ryan@ryanpyle.com
www.ryanpyle.com