Friday, November 19, 2010

Ryan Pyle Blog: New Work - NYT - GAP in Shanghai


Hello,

I just wanted to direct your attention to some new work. The GAP has opened up a store in Shanghai and I covered the story for the New York Times. It wasn't as exciting as my motorcycle adventure around China, but it's great to be back taking pictures again. Can't wait to get back in to my photography career.

New York Times Story - GAP opens in Shanghai.

A special thanks to all my clients who wished me luck on my motorcycle ride, and thanks for giving me a chance to continue working for you as we move forward.

Cheers,

--
Ryan Pyle
Photographer
ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Archive: http://archive.ryanpyle.com
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

This is Ryan Pyle. I appreciate you adding a comment to my blog and I hope that this space has offered you something useful and interesting. I look forward to staying in touch and I'm glad you took the time to comment.

Ryan Pyle
ryan@ryanpyle.com
www.ryanpyle.com