Monday, May 17, 2010

Ryan Pyle Blog: Arta Gallery Show

Hello.

I just wanted to share some details about my Gallery Exhibition (A Group Show) at the Arta Gallery in Toronto, Canada for the Contact Photo Festival. It opened on May 15th and will run until May 27th. I hope if you are in the area you can swing by. Some new work from Chinese Turkestan is on display. Sadly I will not be there. Check out the link below. Cheers,

LINK: Arta Gallery

--
Ryan Pyle
Photographer
ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Archive: http://archive.ryanpyle.com
_______________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi,

This is Ryan Pyle. I appreciate you adding a comment to my blog and I hope that this space has offered you something useful and interesting. I look forward to staying in touch and I'm glad you took the time to comment.

Ryan Pyle
ryan@ryanpyle.com
www.ryanpyle.com