Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ryan Pyle Blog: Last Call: Exhibition - Chinese Turkistan by Ryan Pyle

Hello,

Well, the days have flown by and the gallery show is tomorrow, THURSDAY FEBRUARY 28TH. As you know I have been living in Shanghai, China for the last five years and during that time I've been working on a photography project about Xinjiang, a Muslim region in the Northwest of China. It's a black and white art photography exhibition about the life and culture of this remote region. Anyways, if you are in and around Toronto on Feb. 28th then it would be great if you could drop by. Details are below:

LINK: http://www.elevatorworkshops.com/rpyle.shtml

Thursday February 28th 2008
6pm Until 9pm

ELEVATOR STUDIO
42 Industrial St.
Toronto, ON M4G 1Y9
416.406.3131
888.470.7555
info@elevatorworkshops.com

--
Cheers,

Ryan Pyle
Photographer
ryan@ryanpyle.com
Website: www.ryanpyle.com
Archive: http://archive.ryanpyle.com
_______________________________________

1 comment:

  1. congratulations ryan and good luck with the photo exhibit. i really wish i could go to the viewing but i have told some of my friends about it and hopefully they can go even though it's such short notice.

    ReplyDelete

Hi,

This is Ryan Pyle. I appreciate you adding a comment to my blog and I hope that this space has offered you something useful and interesting. I look forward to staying in touch and I'm glad you took the time to comment.

Ryan Pyle
ryan@ryanpyle.com
www.ryanpyle.com